Enjoy the beautiful Seven Sisters coastline and the unique colour of the turquoise Sussex Sea from our premium boat cruises. Book your boat cruise with Maverick today!
Join Maverick Boat Adventures for a trip out to the Sussex Sea! We have a number of luxury boat options for you and your crew. Sail out to the Eastbourne Airshow in style, explore the Seven Sisters Cliffs and the beautiful coastline, or say goodbye to a loved one with a memorial at sea. Choose your adventure below!
LUXURY BOAT TRIPS TO SEVEN SISTERS CLIFFS OR BRIGHTON
Captain Paul’s choice: “Our best trip has to be to the Famous Seven Sisters Cliffs, everything along the untouched coast is simply stunning, the history is fascinating and exciting to learn about and the wild life is beautiful.”
Swim, snorkel, jump off the boat
Learn about its geological past and stories of Sussex Smuggling
Chance to see dolphins, seals, rare kittiwake Colony and other bird life
Our fully qualified skipper will take a journey through time hearing stories from the local area and its fascinating history
2 of our tour guides are from a bloodline of the most famous smuggler to have ever lived
Witness caves, beaches and the most popular movie film location in Sussex
OUR NEW BOAT - THE MAVERICK 3
Added extra luxury and comfort:
- Dining table
- Private enclosed toilet and changing room
- Beautiful 9m Mediterranean boat 2 x 250hp Engines!
SATISFYING, LUXURIOUS EXPERIENCES
We are not a full throttle experience – we cruise, listen to music, stop, swim and talk about the area so you have a satisfying luxurious experience to remember forever.
NUMEROUS UPGRADES/ EXTRAS AVAILABLE!
- VIP towels
- Towing Inflatables!
- Even on a sunny day the wind chill can be cold.
- All boat trips you are able to jump in for a swim so remember your swimsuit and a towel.
Type of Clothing
- Please keep an eye on the weather conditions and bring suitable clothing.
- Please wear appropriate footwear such as soft clean shoes such as trainers.
- For all private charters only, you have the chance to bring your own food and drink we have a dining table, fridge and a fully working flushing toilet.
- We allow drinks to be taken onboard but please no glass items.
- We allow alcohol but only in moderation
- We have lots of storage onboard for bags and nothing will get wet
- Please view our FAQ section for more information
- If the forecast is rain or high winds we cancel, refund, or reschedule all trips
- Please note: Minimum age 2 years old.